Like many other websites, tuxgarage.com makes use of logs. Currently, we are getting served by Blogger's stats and Google Analytics. The information we get by these ways includes the location associated to the visitor's IP address, the used browser and operating system, referring/exit pages, the number of pageviews/visits, used search terms, and the visitor’s movement around the site, to analyze trends, administer the site, and gather demographic information. All of that information is not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
- Google's use of the DoubleClick DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to tuxgarage.com and other sites on the internet.
- You can opt out of the use of the DART cookie by visiting the Google's advertising opt-out page.
- You can opt out of adBrite's behavioral targeting by setting an opt-out cookie.
- There is another way to opt out of behavioral targeting by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative's (NAI) opt-out page. Both Google and adBrite are covered by those.
- But if we include further advertising partners in future who use such cookies, we will not only list them here, but also provide their individual opt-out pages if there is one.
- Google AdSense
tuxgarage.com has no access to, or control over, these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers' respective websites.